3rd October 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Product Management interns in Dignitas Digital Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Dignitas Digital Delhi is offering an internship of Product Management. I am interested to do this internship. I just want to know about the stipend offered for this internship program. Kindly tell me asap.

6th October 2019, 05:37 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Product Management interns in Dignitas Digital Delhi?

Stipend is offered to Product Management interns in Dignitas Digital Delhi is up to 2,000 to 6,000 Per Month.

Duration of Product Management interns in Dignitas Digital Delhi is 3 Months.

Visit:-- (http://www.dignitasdigital.com/) For more information
6th October 2019, 07:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Product Management interns in Dignitas Digital Delhi?

The stipend which is offered to Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi is Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 18th October 2019 and there are total 2 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of Email Marketing, MS-Excel and English Proficiency in written.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.dignitasdigital.com
6th October 2019, 07:51 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The stipend of Rs. 5,000 to 10,000 is offered to Product Management interns in Dignitas Digital Delhi.

The duration is 2 months in Dignitas Digital Delhi.

The last date to apply for the internship is 18th June 2019 in Dignitas Digital Delhi.

You may visit their website www.livemedia.in/ for more information.
6th October 2019, 10:43 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Dignitas Digital Delhi is offering an internship of Product Management. I am interested to do this internship. I just want to know about the stipend offered for this internship program. Kindly tell me asap.
Dignitas Digital is a complete digital solutions provider, based in New Delhi, India offers Product Management interns. Selected students are given a stipend of Rs 5,000/- per month (during the internship period). The duration of the internship is three months. For more details please visit the Official website -> Click Here.
8th October 2019, 12:17 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Product Management interns in Dignitas Digital Delhi.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 18 October 2019.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.dignitasdigital.com/
6th January 2020, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing to<a href="https://ekwikdigital.com/" rel="nofollow">connecting</a>
8th August 2021, 12:08 AM
Afreen0786

The aspirants will get a salary of Rs 5,000 to 10,000/- per month offered to Product Management interns in Dignitas Digital, Delhi

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?