15th November 2020, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Product Management interns in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon?

Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon for Product Management interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this internship in this company.

15th November 2020, 01:55 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Product Management interns in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon?

Stipend of Rs.10000 per month for 3 month will be offered to Product Management interns in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon.

Last date to apply for this internship is 20.11.2020.
15th November 2020, 02:10 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Product Management interns in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon?

You will get a Stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Product Management interns in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 20 November, 2020.
15th November 2020, 03:21 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

The stipend is offered to Product Management interns in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon is around INR 10,000 per month. Based on your skill set level to meet the internship requirements.

Duration of internship:-03 Months.

No. of Openings:-01

The last date of application is 20 November 2020.
15th November 2020, 04:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Product Management internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon is Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 20th November 2020 and there is only 1 vacancy is available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of SQL, Market Research, user interface and good communication skills.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.freecharge.in
15th November 2020, 07:34 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The stipend is Rs 10,000 per month is offered to Product Management interns in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon.

The last date for applying to Product Management interns in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon is 20th November 2020.

Visit the website www.freecharge.in for more information.
15th November 2020, 07:37 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The stipend of INR 10,000 per month is offered to Product Management interns in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon. The candidate should be available for the duration of 3 months. The candidate should be able to apply by 20th November 2020.
19th November 2020, 06:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Product Management internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon would be Rs.10,000.

The duration of Product Management internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon would be 3 months.
15th September 2021, 09:14 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Product Management interns in FreeCharge Payments Technology Private Limited, Gurgaon

Duration 3 months
15th April 2022, 11:59 PM
Zainab Fatima8

You will get a salary of Rs 10,000 per month offered to Product Management Internship.

The duration of this is 1 month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?