15th November 2020, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for a Product Management internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for a Product Management internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon. I want to join this company for this kind of internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

15th November 2020, 01:57 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Product Management internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon?

Skills required to apply for a Product Management internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon is given below.

1. Candidate must be good at SQL.

2. Candidate must be able to assist the front-end product team in designing new features and experience and helping manage the backlog.

3. Candidate must able to keep a tab on important metrics across platforms on a daily basis and diving deeply into one journey per week.

4. Candidate must be able to help the design and tech team in executing the vision.

Last date to apply for this internship is 20.11.2020.
15th November 2020, 03:25 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Product Management internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon?

Skills required to apply for a Product Management internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon are as follows:-

1. Strong understanding of SQL programming languages.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Experience in the assistance of front-end technologies.
4. Knowledge in helping the design team and integrating features.
5. Knowledge in e-commerce and payment gateway for websites.
15th November 2020, 05:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for a Product Management internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of SQL and product development.

==> Candidate must have the good communication skills.

==> Candidate must know how to assist the front end product team in designing new features.

==> Candidate must know hot to help the design and the tech team in executing the vision.

==> Candidate must know how to keep a tab on important metrics across platforms on a daily basis.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.freecharge.in
15th November 2020, 07:37 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Skills:-

1- The applicant must have good knowledge of SQL.

2- The applicant must have good communication skills.

3- The applicant must have good English proficiency both written and spoken.

4- The applicant must have relevant skills and interests.

Visit the website www.freecharge.in for more information.
15th November 2020, 07:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for a Product Management internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon are that the candidate should possess knowledge of SQL. The candidate should be able to manage the clients. The candidate should have analytical skills. The candidate should have English proficiency.
16th November 2020, 11:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for a Product Management internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon :-

1) You must have good knowledge in SQL

2) You should be a good team player.

3) You must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

Last date to apply for this internship is 20 November, 2020.
20th November 2020, 09:31 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for Product Management internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited Gurgaon is given below:-

1)You must have excellent communication skills.
2)You should have expertise in SQL.
3)You should have the skills required to assist the technical team.
4)You should be able to help and manage the backlogs.
31st July 2021, 09:47 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

Candidates must have good communication skills

Candidates must have a knowledge of SQL

Candidates must have good analytical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?