11th February 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Product Management Interns in TechnoPlanet Lab Private Limited?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in TechnoPlanet Lab Private Limited for Product Management Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

15th February 2019, 09:04 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Product Management Interns in TechnoPlanet Lab Private Limited?

You will get around Rs. 5000 - 8000/- per month as stipend, if selected as Product Management Intern in TechnoPlanet Lab Private Limited. TechnoPlanet Lab Private Limited offers full time Product Management Internship for duration of 2 months. You can start the internship between 7th February 2019 and 9th March 2019. There are total number of 5 positions available Product Management Internship in TechnoPlanet Lab Private Limited.
9th September 2021, 04:08 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Product Management Interns in TechnoPlanet Lab Private Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 8000/- per month offered to Product Management interns in TechnoPlanet Lab Private Limited

Duration 2 months
29th November 2021, 10:41 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

You will get a salary of Rs 8,000/- per month offered to Product Management interns in TechnoPlanet Lab Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?