17th January 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Graphic Design Internship in ExcellenceTech Infosystems Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to join ExcellenceTech Infosystems Private Limited for doing Graphic Design Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Graphic Design Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

14th February 2019, 11:00 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Graphic Design Internship in ExcellenceTech Infosystems Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join ExcellenceTech Infosystems Private Limited for doing Graphic Design Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Graphic Design Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

ExcellenceTech Infosystems Private Limited offers Graphic Design internship for the period of six months full time. There are two Graphic Design internship positions available in the ExcellenceTech Infosystems Private Limited. Interested candidates can apply for the Graphic Design internship in the ExcellenceTech Infosystems Private Limited on or before 20th February, 2019. Selected interns can get the following benefits: stipend and certificate for the Graphic Design internship in ExcellenceTech Infosystems Private Limited.
9th September 2021, 04:15 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Duration of Graphic Design Internship in ExcellenceTech Infosystems Private Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month for Graphic Design Internship in Excellence Tech Infosystems Private Limited

Duration 4 months
29th November 2021, 10:40 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Duration of Graphic Design Internship in ExcellenceTech Infosystems Private Limited is 4 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?