10th September 2019, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Sales Business Development Interns in Terrain Infratech Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do an internship in Terrain Infratech Kolkata which is Sales Business Development. I would like to know what is the stipend provided to me for this internship? I need to know about the stipend asap.

13th September 2019, 02:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Sales Business Development Interns in Terrain Infratech Kolkata?

The stipend which is offered to Sales Business Development Internship in Terrain Infratech, Kolkata is Rs.2000 - Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 25th September 2019 and there are total 5 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.terraininfratech.in
13th September 2019, 05:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Sales Business Development Interns in Terrain Infratech Kolkata?

You will get around Rs. 2,000/- to Rs. 5,000/- per month as Sales Business Development Interns at Terrain Infratech in Kolkata.

Duration of this Internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 25 September 2019.
13th September 2019, 05:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do an internship in Terrain Infratech Kolkata which is Sales Business Development. I would like to know what is the stipend provided to me for this internship? I need to know about the stipend asap.

Interns can get around Rs 2,000 to Rs 5,000 per month for the Sales Business Development internship in the Terrain Infratech.
Sales Business Development internship is available for the period of 3 months full time in the Terrain Infratech. Candidates with suitable interests and expertise can apply for the Sales Business Development internship in the Terrain Infratech. Candidates can get a job offer also based on their performance in the Sales Business Development internship in the Terrain Infratech.
13th September 2019, 07:42 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Sales Business Development Internship in Terrain Infratech Kolkata can expect per month stipend of Rs.2,000 to Rs.5000.

The duration of Sales Business Development Internship in Terrain Infratech Kolkata would be of 3 months and is full time. You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

The last date to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Terrain Infratech Kolkata is 25/09/2019.

You can check the website https://terraininfratech.in/ for more information.
13th September 2019, 10:11 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates selected for Sales Business Development Internship in Terrain Infratech Kolkata will get stipend of Rs.5,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer.

The Duration of the Sales Business Development Internship in Terrain Infratech Kolkata would be of 3 months.

The Last date to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Terrain Infratech Kolkata is 25th September 2019.

For more information visit on (http://terraininfratech.in/)
14th September 2019, 09:17 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Selected Sales Business Development interns at Terrain Infratech.students are given with Rs 2,000 to Rs 5,000 per month. Applications for attending summer training can be made online through the web portal of the organization. Please visit the official website -> Click Here !!.
15th September 2019, 07:16 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Sales Business Development Interns in Terrain Infratech Kolkata?

The stipend od Rs. 5,000 per month is offered to Sales Business Development Interns in Terrain Infratech Kolkata. There are only few vacancies available.

The duration is 3 months and the last date to apply for the internship is 25th September 2019.

You may visit the website http://terraininfratech.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?