7th September 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get enroll for the Internship in Namakkal Ashok Leyland?

How to get enroll for the Internship in Namakkal Ashok Leyland?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  4. When Ashok Leyland will offer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? Eligibility to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Human Resource in Ashok Leyland for MBA(HR) candidate?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Noida to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. Job opportunities in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) graduate?
  9. Complete details on how to apply for internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Mahind & Mahindra, Volvo and Ashok Leyland?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 4th year student?
  11. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. What kind of posts are available in Ashok Leyland for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Coimbatore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  18. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
7th September 2017, 11:13 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get enroll for the Internship in Namakkal Ashok Leyland?

At first you have to fill up the application form available at their official website (http://www.ashokleyland.com/node/1340) and submit your resume. Then send a cover letter to the HR department of the company in the given address (Namakkal, Tamil Nadu 637003, Phone: 044 2220 6000) and request them to grant you the permission for internship. You will also require an approval from your college.

If they have any vacancy then they will call you to complete all the selection formalities after clearing which you can start your internship.
15th September 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get enroll for the Internship in Namakkal Ashok Leyland?

How to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland. May I get HR mail id
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?