29th January 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Search Engine Optimization Interns in Viacom India LLP?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Search Engine Optimization Internship in Viacom India LLP? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

10th February 2019, 10:01 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Search Engine Optimization Interns in Viacom India LLP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Search Engine Optimization Internship in Viacom India LLP? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Selected candidates can get around Rs 7,000 to Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Search Engine Optimization internship in the Viacom India LLP. Search Engine Optimization internship is available for the duration of two months in the Viacom India LLP. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 11th February, 2019 for the Search Engine Optimization internship in the Viacom India LLP. Selected candidates can start the Search Engine Optimization internship immediately in the Viacom India LLP.

10th February 2019, 11:58 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Search Engine Optimization Interns in Viacom India LLP?

If you are selected for Search Engine Optimization Internship in Viacom India LLP, you will get stipend of Rs. 7000 - 10,000/- per month. Also you will get Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation after completion of Internship and Free snacks & beverages during the Internship. Interested and eligible candidate can apply on or before 11th February 2019. Position available for this Internship is only 1.

26th August 2021, 08:57 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Search Engine Optimization interns in Viacom India LLP.

Duration 2 months

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?