24th July 2019, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Search Engine Optimization Interns in Cosco India Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Search Engine Optimization Internship in Cosco India Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

27th July 2019, 05:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Search Engine Optimization Interns in Cosco India Limited?

In order to join as Search Engine Optimization Intern in Cosco India Limited, you can get stipend around Rs. 10,000/- per month. After successful completion of Internship, you can also get Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer etc.
Cosco India Limited offers Search Engine Optimization Internship for duration of 4 months.
Candidates can start the internship immediately if selected.
3rd August 2019, 11:31 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Search Engine Optimization Interns in Cosco India Limited?

The Candidates selected for Search Engine Optimization Internship in Cosco India Limited will get stipend of Rs.10,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer.

For more information visit on ( http://www.cosco.in/ )
15th August 2021, 04:26 PM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Search Engine Optimization interns in Cisco India Limited

Duration 4 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?