18th April 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Exchange4media Group, Noida?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Social Media Marketing and this Internship is available in Exchange4media Group, Noida. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Exchange4media Group, Noida. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

21st April 2019, 06:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Exchange4media Group, Noida?

Exchange4media Group, Noida is offering stipend Rs. 9000/- per month for Social Media Marketing Internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 2 May 2019 for this internship. There is only one position available for Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida.
21st April 2019, 08:05 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Exchange4media Group, Noida?

How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Exchange4media Group, Noida?

The stipend that would be offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Exchange4media Group, Noida is Rs.9000 per month.

The duration of the Social Media Marketing Interns in Exchange4media Group, Noida is of 3 months.

The last date to apply for the Internship is 2nd May 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.exchange4media.com/ for more information.
22nd April 2019, 12:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Social Media Marketing and this Internship is available in Exchange4media Group, Noida. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Exchange4media Group, Noida. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 9,000 per month for the Social Media Marketing internship in the Exchange4media Group, Noida. There is only one Social Media Marketing internship position available in the Exchange4media Group, Noida. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Social Media Marketing internship on or before 2nd May, 2019 in the Exchange4media Group, Noida. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in the Exchange4media Group, Noida.
22nd April 2019, 01:46 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get a stipend of Rs. 9000 per month as Social Media Marketing Interns at Exchange4media Group in Noida.

Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship at Exchange4media Group in Noida is 3 Months.

Last date to apply for this Internship is 2nd May 2019.

For any other query,You can visit the following website for more information

http://www.exchange4media.com/
23rd April 2019, 12:34 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
You can expect Rs. 9,000 per month for Social Media Marketing Interns in Exchange4media Group, Noida. You can also get stipend details directly contact them via phone - (0120) 4007700). You can apply for the Social Media Marketing internship on or before 2/05/2019.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
ADSERT WEB SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
B-20, SECTOR 57 NOIDA (U.P)
PHONE- (0120) 40077
3rd May 2019, 12:17 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
The stipend for the social Media Marketing internship in Exchange4media group is Rs. 9000 per month and applicants last date to apply for the internships is 2nd May 2019
- Applicants can start the internship between 18th April 2019 to 18th May 2019
- Applicants can able to create and manage all social media campaigns.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?