21st June 2019, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Social Media Marketing in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

23rd June 2019, 02:38 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited?

The candidates selected for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited will get stipend of Rs.5,000 - Rs.10000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate.

For more details visit on (http://visionet.in)
23rd June 2019, 03:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited?

You will get around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- per month as Social Media Marketing Interns in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited.

Duration of this Internship is 6 months.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
http://visionet.in/
23rd June 2019, 03:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Social Media Marketing Internship at Visionet Info Solution Private Limited is in-between Rs.5000 - Rs.10000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.visionet.in
23rd June 2019, 03:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Social Media Marketing in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Selected interns can get a stipend of Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month for the Social Media Marketing internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited. Duration of the Social Media Marketing internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited is 6 months full time. There are about 2 Social Media Marketing internship positions available in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited. Candidates with suitable interests and skills can apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited.
23rd June 2019, 07:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Candidates appointed as Social Media Marketing Interns in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited can get Rs. 5000 - 10000 per month as stipend based on their skills and knowledge in the relevant field.
Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited is available for duration of 6 months.
Candidates who have excellent knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Email Marketing are preferred for Internship.
23rd June 2019, 10:51 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Normally, the Social Media Marketing Interns are responsible for assisting the e Social Media Marketing and marketing plan focusing specifically Communication and contacts. They are mainly working behind increase film screening attendance and ticket sales.

Those who are selected as a Social Media Marketing Interns at Visionet Info Solution Private Limited can expect as a stipend of Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?