21st June 2019, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in this Visionet Info Solution Private Limited?

23rd June 2019, 02:41 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited is given below :-

1)Candidates must have the knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (Learn SEO) and Email Marketing (Learn Email Marketing)

2)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

3)Candidates who can start the internship between 8th May'19 and 7th Jun'19

4)Candidates who are available for duration of 6 Months

For more information visit on (http://visionet.in)
23rd June 2019, 03:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited?

The eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship at Visionet Info Solution Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate must have a good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization(SEO) and Email Marketing.

==> Candidate can work full time in the office internship for 6 months duration.

==> Candidate must have a relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidate who are willing to start/restart their career can also apply.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.visionet.in
23rd June 2019, 03:51 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in this Visionet Info Solution Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited is given below:

Candidates with knowledge and expertise in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Email Marketing

Candidates with skills in visual story telling

Candidates who can think objectively

Candidates with specific marketing skills

Candidates with suitable interests and skills

Candidates who can do the internship, full time for the period of 6 months
23rd June 2019, 04:36 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited.

Eligibility:-
------------
Skill :-
----------
1) You should have knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

2) You should have good knowledge of how to Marketing via Email.

3) You should have good analytical skill.

4) You must have excellent skill in marketing .

5) You must be capable of thinking objectively.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

6) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

8) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

9) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
23rd June 2019, 07:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited;

Candidates should be a recent graduate from any recognized university or currently pursuing their graduation.

Candidates must be skilled in Search Engine Optimization and Email Marketing.

Candidates should be expertise in specific marketing channel.

Candidates should have creativity and analytical skills.

Candidates should have good copy and visual storytelling abilities.

Candidates should have excellent oral and verbal English communication skills.
23rd June 2019, 10:46 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for the Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited:

1) Candidates must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university or currently, enrolled candidates may also eligible to apply.

2) Candidates must have Strong working knowledge of email marketing applications (e.g. Constant Contact).

3) Candidates Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.

4) Candidates ability to manage customers details.
31st May 2021, 08:17 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should start the internship between 8th May'19 and 7th Jun'19.

3. Candidates should available for duration of 6 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.
30th September 2021, 04:31 PM
Alvia Khan

Eligibility:-

Candidates should be available for Full time in Office

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests

Women wanting to start restart their career can also apply

Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000 to 10,000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?