31st December 2018, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Software Development Interns in SofTtact Technologies, Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Software Development Internship in SofTtact Technologies, Mumbai? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

15th September 2019, 01:42 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Development Interns in SofTtact Technologies, Mumbai?

All candidates doing software development internship at Soft Tech Technologies, Mumbai will get a stipend of Rs. 9000/- per month during their internship period. Candidate shall have good knowledge of Java Scrip and .NET before applying for the Software development internship at Soft Tech Technologies, Mumbai.
14th August 2021, 12:55 AM
Afreen0786

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Development Interns in SofTtact Technologies, Mumbai?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 9,000/- per month offered to Software Development Interns in SoftTact Technologies, Mumbai

Candidates should know about Javascript
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?