2nd February 2012, 11:39 PM
santosh vipul

Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?

I wanna training for 6 months .... I m mechanical student of 3rd yr.... plzzzzz give me better options of 6 months training....

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 6 months to Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. How to do 6 months training in India? I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester in mechanical engineering
  3. How to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  4. How may I get guidelines for doing 6 months training in mechanical engineering field? I have done B.Tech with mechanical engineering
  5. Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti or Tata after 4th semester of Mechanical engineering?
  6. What to do for training from L&T Delhi?
  7. List of companies offering 6 months industrial training for mechanical engineering students in NCR areas? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with mechanical stream from Punjab Institute Of Engineering & Applied Research, Mohali, Punjab
  8. Names of some industries from where I can get industrial training for 6 months ?
  9. Application procedure for job in Aviation Industry after having diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Is Industrial training is must for the same?
  10. Mechanical companies which offer Summer Internship for 6 months to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  12. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  13. Information about construction company providing 6 months training for mechanical engineering in Delhi and NCR region
  14. Companies for 15 months training after 3 months training under Practising Company Secretary
  15. Companies offering 6 months Inplant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Noida and Delhi? -- [New]
  16. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  17. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering 6 months implant training in Automobile sector? I am doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
3rd February 2012, 07:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?

It is always good to do some course related to your field of study. This will help you to gain some industrial knowledge. This will also boost up your resume while you are applying for jobs at various companies. For a mechanical student, there are number of courses to choose from. The best course option would be Mat Lab. This will help in your field of work a lot. Another option will be auto cad or cad. The scope for these courses is immense.
17th August 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?

I have finished my b- tech mechanical at 2013-14 ,but yet I have not got any job. What I do?
29th October 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I am completed in 3 years mechanical diploma course. Next study in any 6 month mech related course?
10th November 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of the BA economics and i want a job in economics filed but i have no interst in teaching so pls suggest me any particulor course in my field/computer releted.
13th April 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Im a mechanical engineering student . due to an accident i could not continue my college for 6 months. so i got an idea to complete a extra course in my field. but i dont have any idea .so pls share your ideas with me friends.
13th April 2015, 11:24 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

If you are a b.tech 3rd year student and want to get the 6 months training then first you have to contact your collage staff either they have any contact with any company if not then you have to take permission letter for 6 months of industrial training and submit it to any company executive and then they will allow it to perform for a six month training and one more thing that if you will do training in a better manner and seriously it can be that to see your work company can also appoint you after training in that company because some companies appoint their trainee in company if they do better so concentrate on everything but now you are going here to learn something.

Companies that can gives you 6 month industrial training are-

>> Jindal industries

>> Jindal power and energy

>> LG electronics

>> Motorola

>> Bharat heavy electrical limited

>> Indian oil

>> oil and natural gas corporation

>> Samsung electronics

>> SAIL

>> Crompton grieves electronics

>> Tata motors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?