1st April 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Software Testing Intern in Omninos Solutions?

Hi everyone, I want to join Omninos Solutions as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Software Testing. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

4th April 2019, 11:37 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Testing Intern in Omninos Solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Omninos Solutions as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Software Testing. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

At present, there are no software testing internship positions available in the Omninos Solutions. Omninos Solutions offered around Rs 7,500 to Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend previously for the software testing internship. Duration of the software testing internship in the Omninos Solutions was 6 months full time (in office). There were 7 software testing internship positions available previously in the Omninos Solutions.
4th April 2019, 12:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Testing Intern in Omninos Solutions?

Omninos Solutions offers stipend between Rs. 7,500 - 10,000/- per month to their Software Testing interns. Interns can receive Internship Certificate and Letter of recommendation after completion of Internship. Candidates should be willing for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 6 months to be eligible for this Internship. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests for Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?