17th August 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Sound Engineering Interns in Fever Entertainment Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I apply for Sound Engineering internship in Fever Entertainment Hyderabad? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

19th August 2019, 04:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Sound Engineering Interns in Fever Entertainment Hyderabad?

The stipend which is offered to Sound Engineering Internship in Fiver Entertainment Hyderabad is Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 31st August 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.fever.fm
19th August 2019, 10:50 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Sound Engineering Interns in Fever Entertainment Hyderabad?

The candidates selected for Sound Engineering Internship in Fever Entertainment Hyderabad can expect stipend of Rs.10,000 per month.

The duration of Sound Engineering Internship in Fever Entertainment Hyderabad would be of 6 months and is full time.

The last date to apply for Sound Engineering Internship in Fever Entertainment Hyderabad is 31st August 2019.

You can visit the website http://www.fever.fm/ for more information.
19th August 2019, 10:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Sound Engineering Internship at Fever Entertainment in Hyderabad.

Last date to apply for this internship is 31 August 2019.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.
20th August 2019, 02:43 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Sound Engineering Internship in Fever Entertainment Hyderabad will get stipend of Rs.10,000 per month.

The Duration of the Sound Engineering Internship in Fever Entertainment Hyderabad would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (http://www.fever.fm)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?