17th August 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Fever Entertainment Hyderabad Sound Engineering Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Fever Entertainment Hyderabad Sound Engineering internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Sound Engineering internship?

19th August 2019, 04:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Fever Entertainment Hyderabad Sound Engineering Internship?

The duration of Fiver Entertainment Hyderabad Sound Engineering Internship is 6 months duration. The last date to apply for this internship is 31st August 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.fever.fm
19th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Fever Entertainment Hyderabad Sound Engineering Internship?

The duration of Sound Engineering Internship in Fever Entertainment Hyderabad would be of 6 months and is full time.

The candidates selected for Sound Engineering Internship in Fever Entertainment Hyderabad can expect stipend of Rs.10,000 per month.

The last date to apply for Sound Engineering Internship in Fever Entertainment Hyderabad is 31st August 2019.

You can visit the website http://www.fever.fm/ for more information.
19th August 2019, 10:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Sound Engineering Internship at Fever Entertainment in Hyderabad is 6 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Sound Engineering Internship at Fever Entertainment in Hyderabad.

Last date to apply for this internship is 31 August 2019.
20th August 2019, 02:55 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of the Sound Engineering Internship in Fever Entertainment Hyderabad would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for the Sound Engineering Internship in Fever Entertainment Hyderabad is 31th August 2019.

For more information visit on (http://www.fever.fm)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?