4th April 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Sponsorship Management Interns in Funngage, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I want to join Funngage, Bengaluru as an Sponsorship Management Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

8th April 2019, 09:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Sponsorship Management Interns in Funngage, Bengaluru?

The stipend which is offered to Sponsorship Management Interns in Funngage, Bengaluru is Rs. 10,000/- per month. Candidates willing to do this internship can apply on or before 9th April 2019. There are total 5 positions is available for Sponsorship Management Interns in Funngage, Bengaluru. Sponsorship Management Internship is available for a period of 6 months in Funngage, Bengaluru.
21st May 2021, 07:07 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Sponsorship Management Interns in Funngage, Bengaluru?

Stipend is offered to Sponsorship Management Interns in Funngage, Bengaluru is 8,000 to 10,000 Per Month.

Duration of Sponsorship Management Interns in Funngage, Bengaluru is 6 Months.

Deadline date for Sponsorship Management Interns in Funngage, Bengaluru is 9 April 2019.

Visit:-- (https://www.funngage.com/) For more information
12th August 2021, 06:35 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Sponsorship Management interns in Funngage Bengaluru

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?