9th July 2019, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Statistical Research Interns in Taylor & Francis India?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Statistical Research Internship in Taylor & Francis India? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

10th July 2019, 01:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Statistical Research Interns in Taylor & Francis India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Statistical Research Internship in Taylor & Francis India? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Taylor & Francis India offers around Rs 25,000 per month as a stipend for the Statistical Research internship.
Candidates with relevant interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Statistical Research internship in Taylor & Francis India. Duration of the Statistical Research internship is 6 months (full time) in Taylor & Francis India. There is only one Statistical Research internship vacancy available in Taylor & Francis India.
10th July 2019, 04:02 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Statistical Research Interns in Taylor & Francis India?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 25,000/- per month as Statistical Research Interns in Taylor & Francis India.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://taylorandfrancis.com/
10th July 2019, 05:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

If you got selected for Statistical Research Internship in Taylor & Francis India, you will get Rs. 25,000/- per month as stipend.
Duration of Statistical Research Internship in Taylor & Francis India is 6 months.

You can get more information at;
http://taylorandfrancis.com/
10th July 2019, 07:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Statistical Research Internship in Taylor & Francis India is around Rs.25000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

I am also giving you company website link for your reference that is www.taylorandfrancis.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?