14th July 2019, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Tele Interface Associate Interns in Azim Premji Foundation?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Tele Interface Associate Interns in Azim Premji Foundation. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

16th July 2019, 01:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Tele Interface Associate Interns in Azim Premji Foundation?

Azim Premji Foundation offers stipend of Rs. 7000 - 9000 per month for Tele Interface Associate Internship. Duration of Tele Interface Associate Internship at Azim Premji Foundation is full time 6 months.
Candidates should be skilled in MS-Office, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel for Tele Interface Associate Internship at Azim Premji Foundation.
16th July 2019, 01:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Tele Interface Associate Interns in Azim Premji Foundation?

You will get around Rs. 7,000/- to Rs. 9,000/- per month as Tele Interface Associate Interns in Azim Premji Foundation.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://azimpremjifoundation.org/
16th July 2019, 03:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Tele Interface Associate Internship in Azmi Premji Foundation is in-between around Rs.7000 - Rs.9000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.azimpremjifoundation.org
16th July 2019, 05:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Tele Interface Associate Interns in Azim Premji Foundation. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 7,000 to Rs 9,000 per month for the Tele Interface Associate internship in the Azim Premji Foundation. Tele Interface Associate internship is available for the period of 6 months full time in the Azim Premji Foundation. Shortlisted candidates can start the Tele Interface Associate internship immediately in the Azim Premji Foundation. Interns can also get other benefits like job offer, certificate and 5 days a week for doing the Tele Interface Associate internship in the Azim Premji Foundation.
16th July 2019, 07:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Tele Interface Associate Interns in Azim Premji Foundation would be from Rs.7,000 to Rs.9000 per month.

The duration of the Tele Interface Associate Interns in Azim Premji Foundation would be 6 months.

The last date to apply for Tele Interface Associate Internship in Azim Premji Foundation is 6th June 2019.

You can visit the website https://azimpremjifoundation.org/ for more information.
17th July 2019, 01:00 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Those who selected for Tele Interface Associate Interns at Azim Premji Foundation can expect Rs.7,000 to Rs 9,000 per month. Applicants need to work as Intern for at least 6 months full time at the Azim Premji Foundation.
17th July 2019, 12:18 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Tele Interface Associate Interns in Azim Premji Foundation will get stipend of Rs.9,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate ,Job offer.

For more information visit on (http://azimpremjifoundation.org/)
18th July 2019, 01:47 PM
shefb1003

Quote:
Azim Premji Foundation offers stipend between Rs 7000 and Rs 9000.
It depends on your dedication and hardwork how much you will get.
Duration can be 2 months as well as 6 months.
Good Luck!
18th July 2019, 01:52 PM
shefb1003

Tele Interface Associate Interns in Azim Premji Foundation are offered stipend between Rs 7000 and 9000. It depends on your hardwork and dedication.
Duration is 2months as well as 6 months.
For more detail information go to below link-

https://internshala.com/internship/detail/tele-interface-associate-internship-in-bangalore-at-azim-premji-foundation1558604139

Good Luck!
15th August 2021, 07:54 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 9,000/- per month offered to Tele Interface Associate interns in Azim Premji Foundation

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?