14th July 2019, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Tele Interface Associate Internship in Azim Premji Foundation?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Tele Interface Associate in Azim Premji Foundation. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

16th July 2019, 01:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Tele Interface Associate Internship in Azim Premji Foundation?

I would like to let you know that Azim Premji Foundation had offered Tele Interface Associate Internship in the month of May-June 2019. Last date to apply for the internship was 6 June 2019.
Duration of that Internship is 6 months.
At present there is no requirements for Tele Interface Associate Internship in Azim Premji Foundation.
16th July 2019, 01:38 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Tele Interface Associate Internship in Azim Premji Foundation?

The last date for applying Tele Interface Associate Internship in Azim Premji Foundation was 6th June 2019.

You will get around Rs. 7,000/- to Rs. 9,000/- per month as Tele Interface Associate Interns in Azim Premji Foundation.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.
16th July 2019, 03:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for a Tele Interface Associate Internship in Azmi Premji Foundation was 6th June 2019.

For current and future opening you can visit the company website that is www.azimpremjifoundation.org
16th July 2019, 05:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Tele Interface Associate in Azim Premji Foundation. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

Last date to apply for the Tele Interface Associate internship was 6th June, 2019 in the Azim Premji Foundation. Currently there is no vacancy available for the Tele Interface Associate internship in the Azim Premji Foundation. Interested candidates can wait for the next notification from the Azim Premji Foundation or can apply for other internships. If selected, interns may get around Rs 7,000 to Rs 9,000 per month as a stipend for the Tele Interface Associate internship in the Azim Premji Foundation.
16th July 2019, 07:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Tele Interface Associate Internship in Azim Premji Foundation is 6th June 2019.

The stipend that would be offered to Tele Interface Associate Interns in Azim Premji Foundation would be from Rs.7,000 to Rs.9000 per month.

The duration of the Tele Interface Associate Interns in Azim Premji Foundation would be 6 months.

You can visit the website https://azimpremjifoundation.org/ for more information.
16th July 2019, 07:28 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Tele Interface Associate Internship in Azim Premji Foundation is 6th June 2019.

The stipend that would be offered to Tele Interface Associate Interns in Azim Premji Foundation would be from Rs.7,000 to Rs.9000 per month.

The duration of the Tele Interface Associate Interns in Azim Premji Foundation would be 6 months.

You can visit the website https://azimpremjifoundation.org/ for more information.
17th July 2019, 12:57 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Interested candidates must have to apply for Tele Interface Associate Internship in Azim Premji Foundation on or before 06/06/2019. Selected Interns can get around Rs 7,000 to Rs 9,000 per month as a stipend for the Tele Interface Associate internship in the Azim Premji Foundation.
17th July 2019, 12:25 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Tele Interface Associate Internship in Azim Premji Foundation would be of 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?