11th October 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Classic Software Systems?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Web Development Interns in Classic Software Systems. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

17th October 2018, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Classic Software Systems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Web Development Interns in Classic Software Systems. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

Interns can get around a stipend of Rs 4,000 per month + Rs 1,000 /coding for the Web Development internship in Classic Software Systems. Duration of the Web Development internship in Classic Software Systems is 3 months (part time). Students from Kolhapur with skills in PHP, MySQL, CSS, ASP.NET and Bootstrap are preferred for the Web Development internship in Classic Software Systems. There are 4 Web Development internship positions available in Classic Software Systems.
18th October 2018, 02:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Classic Software Systems?

Classic Software Systems does offer Web Development Internship for duration of 3 months. Selected interns are offered around Rs. 4000 + Rs. 1000 Coding as stipend by Classic Software Systems. Candidates who are available for the part time job/internship for duration of 3 months of internship are eligible for internship. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. Candidates with a sound knowledge of PHP, MySQL, CSS, ASP.NET and Bootstrap*are preferred for internship are preferred for internship. Last date to apply for internship is 24 October 2018.
Classic Software Systems website link is given below.
http://www.classicsoftware.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?