11th October 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Web Development Internship in Classic Software Systems?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to Web Development in Classic Software Systems. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

17th October 2018, 02:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Web Development Internship in Classic Software Systems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to Web Development in Classic Software Systems. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Interns are selected for the Web Development internship in Classic Software Systems on the basis of their skills in PHP, MySQL, CSS, Bootstrap and ASP.NET. Candidates with above mentioned skills and from Kolhapur are preferred for the Web Development internship in Classic Software Systems. Web Development internship in Classic Software Systems is available part time for the duration of 3 months. There are 4 Web Development internship positions available in Classic Software Systems.
18th October 2018, 03:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Web Development Internship in Classic Software Systems?

Selection criteria for Web Development Internship in Classic Software Systems are as follows.

You must be available for the part time job/internship for duration of 3 months of internship tenure to be eligible to selected.

You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to selected.

You must be from Kolhapur to be eligible to selected.

Applicant with a sound knowledge of PHP, MySQL, CSS, ASP.NET and Bootstrap*are preferred for internship.

Women are also eligible to apply who wish to start/restart their career.

Classic Software Systems website link is given below.
http://www.classicsoftware.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?