18th September 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Debugee Technologies Private Limited Pune?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to do an internship in Debugee Technologies Private Limited Pune which is Web Development. I don’t know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this internship. Kindly tell me about the stipend.

21st September 2019, 01:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Debugee Technologies Private Limited Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to do an internship in Debugee Technologies Private Limited Pune which is Web Development. I don’t know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this internship. Kindly tell me about the stipend.

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 2,000 to Rs 7,000 per month for the Web Development internship in the Debugee Technologies Private Limited, Pune.
Web Development internship is available for the period of 3 months full time (in the office) in the Debugee Technologies Private Limited, Pune. There are 5 Web Development internship positions available in the Debugee Technologies Private Limited, Pune.
21st September 2019, 05:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Debugee Technologies Private Limited Pune?

The stipend of Rs. 2,000 to 7,000 is offered to Web Development interns in Debugee Technologies Private Limited, Pune.the duration is 3 months.

There are 5 vacancies available for the internship and the last date to apply for the internship is 2nd October 2019 in Debugee Technologies Private Limited, Pune.

You may visit the website https://debugee.com for more informaiton.
21st September 2019, 05:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Debugee Technologies Private Limited Pune?

The stipend which is offered to Web Development internship in Debugee Technologies Private Limited, Pune is Rs.2000 - Rs.7000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 2nd October 2019 and there are total 5 vacancies available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.debugee.com
21st September 2019, 07:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Web Development interns in Debugee Technologies Private Limited Pune would be between Rs.2,000 to Rs.7,000 per month.

The duration of the Web Development internship in Debugee Technologies Private Limited Pune would be of 3 months.

You can visit the website https://debugee.com for more information.
21st September 2019, 08:59 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates selected for Web Development internship in Debugee Technologies Private Limited Pune will get stipend of Rs.7,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer(If you want to continue as a full time permanent employee in the same Organisation /Company ), Flexible working hours, Informal dress code and 5 days working in a week ,Free snacks & beverages.

The Duration of Web Development interns in Debugee Technologies Private Limited Pune would be of 3 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (https://debugee.com)
22nd September 2019, 01:03 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 2,000/- to Rs. 7,000/- per month as Web Development Internship at Debugee Technologies Private Limited in Pune.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 2nd October 2019.
13th August 2021, 11:56 PM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,000/- per month offered to Web Development Interns in Debugee Technologies Private Limited, Pune

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?