1st August 2019, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Internship in Clicentrix Technology Solutions?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the internship of Web Development which is available in Clicentrix Technology Solutions. I want to know how much stipend is offered to such intern for this internship in this company? Kindly let me know about the stipend asap.

4th August 2019, 05:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Internship in Clicentrix Technology Solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have heard about the internship of Web Development which is available in Clicentrix Technology Solutions. I want to know how much stipend is offered to such intern for this internship in this company? Kindly let me know about the stipend asap.

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 5,000 / month for the Web Development internship in the Clicentrix Technology Solutions.
If selected, candidates can start the Web Development internship immediately with the Clicentrix Technology Solutions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 10th August, 2019 for the Web Development internship in the Clicentrix Technology Solutions. Web Development internship is available for the period of 2 months in the Clicentrix Technology Solutions.
4th August 2019, 07:54 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Internship in Clicentrix Technology Solutions?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Web Development Internship in Clicentrix Technology Solutions.

Duration of this Internship is 2 months.

Last date to apply for this Internship is 10 August 2019.
4th August 2019, 08:45 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates selected for Web Development Internship in Clicentrix Technology Solutions will get stipend of Rs.5,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation .

For more information visit http://clicentrix.com
5th August 2019, 02:26 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered to Web Development Internship in Clicentrix Technology Solutions would be Rs.5,000 per month.

The duration of the Web Development Internship in Clicentrix Technology Solutions is 2 months and is full time.

You can visit the website http://clicentrix.com/ for more detailed information.
15th August 2021, 04:46 PM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Web Development Interns in Clientrix Technology Solutions

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?