14th February 2019, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web & Mobile App Development Interns in BrandKlik Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Web & Mobile App Development Internship in BrandKlik Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

19th February 2019, 11:07 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web & Mobile App Development Interns in BrandKlik Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Web & Mobile App Development Internship in BrandKlik Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Interns can get Rs 20,000 per month as a stipend for the Web & Mobile App Development internship in BrandKlik Private Limited. Web and Mobile App Development internship is available for the duration of two months in BrandKlik Private Limited. Selected interns can get the following benefits for doing the Web and Mobile App Development internship in BrandKlik Private Limited: Job offer, stipend, certificate, letter of recommendation, free snacks and beverages, etc.
9th September 2021, 03:15 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web & Mobile App Development Interns in BrandKlik Private Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 20,000/- per month offered to Web & Mobile App Development interns in BrandKik Private Limited

Duration 2 months
29th November 2021, 10:54 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

You will get a salary of Rs 20,000/- per month offered to Web & Mobile App Development interns in Brandkik Private Limited.
13th December 2021, 04:44 PM
Soni_ya

Stipend:-

The Stipend of Web & Mobile App Development Interns in BrandKlik Private Limited will get per month stipend of Rs.20,000.

The Duration of Web & Mobile App Development Interns in BrandKlik Private Limited would be of 2 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?