8th December 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Internship details in ECIL? How to apply for internship in ECIL?

Sir I want to do internship in ECIL. How can I apply? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

22nd September 2016, 09:25 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Internship details in ECIL? How to apply for internship in ECIL?

If you are interested to do internship in ECIL, you are requested to go through the details below

ECIL internship details :

To do internship in ECIL you must be at your 4th semester at least. Students who are in their 4th semester , 6th semester and final year are eligible to do internship in ECIL.

There are no such criteria for this. Make sure you have a basic knowledge about the topic you are going to internship with. They usually arrange a short interview before selecting the candidate.

You can apply though your college's training and placement office or individually by approaching them.
7th September 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship details in ECIL? How to apply for internship in ECIL?

Hi, Myself B.Tulasi Ram pursuing M.Tech 3rd semester in Maharaj Vijayaram Gajapathi Raj College Of Engineering,Vizianagaram. I belong to Electronics background(Communication systems).Currently i gonna start project related to Di-electric resonator antennas.So,I need a full-time internship on antenna background which can enhance my knowledge on particular field and it helps alot for successful completion of my one-year project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?