24th October 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to WordPress Systems Engineer Interns in ZenShanti?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is WordPress Systems Engineer and this Internship is available in ZenShanti. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in ZenShanti. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

29th October 2018, 12:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to WordPress Systems Engineer Interns in ZenShanti?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is WordPress Systems Engineer and this Internship is available in ZenShanti. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in ZenShanti. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Interns can get around Rs 8,000 to Rs 16,000 per month as a stipend for doing the WordPress Systems Engineering internship in Zenshanti. Duration of the WordPress Systems Engineering internship in Zenshanti is 6 months. Candidates must have working proficiency in Linux systems, Bash scripting or a programming language such as C, PHP, Python, etc. are eligible to apply for the WordPress Systems Engineering internship in Zenshanti. Interested candidates can apply on or before 6th November, 2018 for the WordPress Systems Engineering internship in Zenshanti.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?