4th April 2019, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to WordPress Systems Engineering Interns in ZenShanti, Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for WordPress Systems Engineering Internship in ZenShanti, Pune? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

8th April 2019, 12:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to WordPress Systems Engineering Interns in ZenShanti, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for WordPress Systems Engineering Internship in ZenShanti, Pune? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Interns can get around Rs 8,000 to Rs 16,000 / month as a stipend for the WordPress Systems Engineering internship in the ZenShanti, Pune. WordPress Engineering internship is available for the duration of 6 months (full time) in the ZenShanti, Pune. WordPress Engineering interns daily responsibilities include work on debug and optimize codes, work to automate system related tasks, resolve site issues and should work with other teams, etc. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are preferred for the WordPress Systems Engineering internship in the ZenShanti, Pune.
21st May 2021, 05:13 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to WordPress Systems Engineering Interns in ZenShanti, Pune?

Stipend is offered to WordPress Systems Engineering Interns in ZenShanti, Pune is 14,000 to 16,000 Per Month.

Duration of WordPress Systems Engineering Interns in ZenShanti, Pune is 6 Months.

Visit:-- (https://www.zenshanti.com/) For more information
30th September 2021, 08:17 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 16,000/- per month offered to WordPress Systems Engineering interns in ZenShanti ,Pune

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?