1st February 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How and where to apply for training? Duration and other details?

I dont have deep knowledge about the training process(presently doing b.tech 4th sem with ec branch)....kindly give details abt how to apply for training,,where to apply,,,time duration for training,,,,also give details abt all the courses related to my field..i dont want to go in software field..also my college does nt provide any kind of training facility....

Related Questions:
  1. IT courses in Chennai to join electrical and electronics course?
  2. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  3. List of colleges along with their fee structure and course duration offering painting course in Bikaner?
  4. Courses in the field of Medical Science other than MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Better training center for Company Secretary? When to join and duration of training? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  7. Procedure to do implant training? Duration of the course? Date of application for the training?
  8. Is it possible to enter Marine Engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical? Duration of the course and training centers providing the course?
  9. Is any training being provided in VLSI and Embedded System in BHEL? What is the duration of training?
  10. Basic guidelines and details for 6 months training while doing MCA Hons?
  11. Duration of training in TCS? Do all students of same college get same training batch?
  12. How to apply for correspondence for DME?
  13. Procedure to get Internship after completion of 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  15. Information regarding 30 days Training in BHEL? How to apply for this Training?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for joining automobile training company? What's the duration of program? I'm a student of Mechanical engineering
  17. How should I my project from any company which is related to Electronics and Communications?
  18. What is the duration, fee for CA? I have just completed B.Com
27th February 2014, 09:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to apply for training? Duration and other details?

Internship is the most important part of modern education system especially in the professional courses after which students get employment in various companies. It not only acts as a benefit for the student but also for the entire company. In most of the institutions, who are conducting various professional courses, they have made internship as compulsory inorder to get the degree. Various institutes have termed it as a credit course.

Your desire of pursuing an internship in your winter vacation is really appreciable. This is because it will not only make your resume more appealing but also will give you a clear cut idea about the professional arena. It will make you enlighten with the principles of professionalism and you will experience professional pressure which can be extremely handy in your future professional life.

Since you are from Electronics and Communication background,you can get industrial training in various good companies. You can go for both core as well as IT companies for training or internships.

The companies where you can pursue internships or industrial training are →
- Various public sector units.
- Steel plants
- Power and hydroelectricity plants
- Private telecom companies like Idea, Airtel, Reliance
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- D-Link
- CISCO
- Railways
- Siemens

You can pursue training programmes as well as go for field visits and undertake various projects. You can also go for companies in the IT and other fields like :-
- Hp
- HCL
- IBM
- Various Consultancies
- Pepsico
- LinkedIN
- Inter
- EUREKA FORBES
- FUTURE GROUP Co

You need to apply either through some reference person (preferably employee) or through application to the chairman of the HR department of the concerned company. If advertisement of training is given by the company then its fine,you can apply directly with the application form else you need to contact the HR department of the concerned company or the customer support of the concerned company online.

The duration is usually of 4-8 weeks.
1st March 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where to apply for training? Duration and other details?

i am persuing be last sem in ujjain m.p want to take admission in m.b.a in 2014 session please guide me not given any exam contact me on 09584537580 as soon as pssible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?