7th April 2023, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed CA both groups but my articleship not completed can i be eligible for CA related government jobs?

I have completed CA both groups but my articleship not completed can i be eligible for CA related government jobs? please reply to my question.........

15th April 2023, 01:02 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have completed CA both groups but my articleship not completed can i be eligible for CA related government jobs?

In addition to the government job domain of the Union Public Service Commission or UPSC, CAs can apply for many ministerial positions. CAS that apply for the positions must pass the exams and then the personal interview before landing the jobs directly under the government.
15th April 2023, 07:58 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: I have completed CA both groups but my articleship not completed can i be eligible for CA related government jobs?

1. Completion of class 12 from a recognized institute in India. Completion of an undergraduate degree in either commerce stream with 55 percent aggregate or other subject with at least 60 percent aggregate.

2. There is no minimum fee as there is no course that is offered for the preparation of the exam by the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?