24th December 2011, 05:33 PM
Allen Kadavil

Government related jobs for those who have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

I have just completed Btech in Electronics and Communication. I want to know about govt jobs related to my field?

Related Questions:
  1. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  2. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  3. Government Jobs in the field of Electronics and Communication, and how to apply?
  4. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication? -- [New]
  5. Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
  7. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  8. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  9. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  11. How should I prepare for government job after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  12. Can I become a Lecturer in any government or private college if completed M.Sc in Electronics & Communication and qualified in UGC-NET?
  13. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  14. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  15. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  17. Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures?
  18. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
27th January 2012, 08:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government related jobs for those who have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

Some of the companies that recruit the candidates in Electronics and Communication stream are BSNL, MTNL, Doordarshan, VSSC, ISRO, All India Radio, etc. These candidates can appear for the various exams conducted by the central government. They can also apply for Railways, Civil Service, Defense, etc. Some other government exams applicable to these graduates are RRB, PSC, UPSC, SSC, public sector bank exams, etc. Teaching is also a good profession for these candidates. For this, you are required to complete M.Tech in the respective branch and you should qualify the NET exam. After this, you can apply for the lecture post in any of the government colleges on a permanent basis.
3rd February 2012, 01:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government related jobs for those who have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Kadavil View Post
I have just completed Btech in Electronics and Communication. I want to know about govt jobs related to my field?
You have completed B-TECH degree from Electronics and communication.So the better option for you to go for higher study like-

1)M-TECH

2)MBA

3)MS

4)JRF/SRF

5)PHD

But you must have a valid GATE ,CAT ,MAT ,XAT etc score.

You are also applicable for govt sector also-

1)UPSC- UPSC conduct so many exam like IAS ,IPS ,IES ,IFS ,SCRA ,CDS .All exams educational qualification is graduation where you can applicable.

2)BSNL - BSNL conduct so many exams like BSNL JTO , BSNL TTA , MTNL etc.

3)Indian Railway Department

4)Indian Electricity Board

5)ISRO , DRDO ,BARC ,NTPC,NIC ,SAIL , BHEL ,BEL etc.

6)BANK - BANK PO ,BANK CLERK , IBPS PO ,IBPS CLERK ,SPECIAL IT OFFICER .

Other sector is private sector .You have so many option in private sector also if you have above 60% marks then you are applicable for Maximum no private companies like-

1)TCS

2)CTS

3)IBM

4)WIPRO

5)MICROSOFT

6)YAHOO

7)SYNTEL

etc.

So you can choose your career with the help of your strength.
6th March 2012, 12:00 AM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication

but your % must be 65%to hire for top companies like:

tcs

wipro

ibm

accenture
28th March 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech. and i had 75%. what are the jobs i got in both public and private sectors
1st July 2012, 07:43 PM
saggadisirisha

i have completrd my btech with 82%
what should i do
15th February 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Isn't my B.Tech degree in E&C sufficient to get a good job in this field.......?
15th February 2013, 06:24 PM
media1

HAI,

These are Government related jobs for those who have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication-----------------

1.DRDO
2.SAIL
3.ONGC
4.HAL
5.BSNL
6.ISRO
7.BARC
8.BHEL
9.NTPC.

Best of luck,
Thank you-------------------
17th September 2013, 05:11 PM
Wayforjobs

Search All Govt jobs in india, Fresher jobs, Latest Govt sector jobs and IT sector jobs here Jobs
11th August 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Wot are the diffrent sectors of jobs in both public and private sectors for a girl in b.tec final year?
3rd January 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed diploma in ECE am interested in AP TRANS CO/ZEN CO WHEN WILL BE NOTIFICATION RELEASE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?