4th July 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Industries offering 1 month Internship to BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student in Chennai?

Hi friends, I am studying BTech Metallurgical Engineering in Chennai. I am a 5th semester student and would like to do an Internship of 2 months. I want to know about the industries where I can apply for an Internship anywhere in Chennai. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student in Northern India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Industries offering Internship to BTech Chemical 5th semester student in Uttarakhand? -- [New]
  3. Industries offering Internship to BTech Electrical 5th semester student in West Bengal?
  4. Industries offering an Internship to BTech Civil 5th semester student in Assam?
  5. Industries offering Internship to BTech Architecture Engineering 5th semester student in Bengaluru?
  6. Industries offering Internship to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Haryana?
  7. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Biomedical Engineering 5th semester student in Chennai?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech ECE 5th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Britannia Industries for BTech Biotechnology 5th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Sun Pharma Industries for BTech Biotechnology 5th semester student?
  11. Industries offering Internship to BTech Civil 4th semester student in West Bengal?
  12. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to IT 7th semester student in Chennai? How to approach them?
  13. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  14. Industries offering Internship to BTech Applied Electronics & Instrumentation 4th semester student in Bengaluru?
  15. List of industries offering an Internship to BTech Biotechnology 4th semester student in Northern India?
  16. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Civil 5th semester student in Hyderabad?
  17. Companies offering Winter Internship to BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  18. List of industries offering an Internship to Civil pre final year student in Chennai?
13th July 2018, 08:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industries offering 1 month Internship to BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student in Chennai?

You can contact following companies in Chennai:

- Metal Craft, 5th Street, Chennai, Phone: 044 42281900

- Rajasthan Metal House, George Town, Chennai, Phone: 044 25355816

- Kanoi Metal Corporation, George Town, Chennai, Phone: 044 25229984

- Mahalakshmi Metal Craft, George Town, Chennai, Phone: 044 25351152

- Crown Metal, George Town, Chennai, Phone: 044 25263311
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?