6th June 2019, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Industries offering Internship to BTech(Metallurgical and Materials Engineering) 5th semester student in Gujarat?

Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship now. So, I just want to know about the industries anywhere in Gujarat where I can apply for an Internship. I am studying in 5th semester of BTech(Metallurgical and Materials Engineering). Please let me know about the industries asap. Thank you!

22nd June 2019, 01:30 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industries offering Internship to BTech(Metallurgical and Materials Engineering) 5th semester student in Gujarat?

Industries offering Internship to BTech(Metallurgical and Materials Engineering) in Gujarat is given below :-

1)Bharat Forge

2)BHEL

3)Eicher Motors

4)Essar Cellular

5)HINDALCO

6)ispat group

7) Jaypee Group

8)Jindal Steel JSW Steel

9)Kirloskar

10)L T Finance

11)Mahindra Group

12)Maruti Suzuki

13)TATA

14) TVS Motors

15)Vedanta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?