14th April 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Internship of 1 year in ONGC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th year student?

I am a BTech(Chemical Engineering) student in Bangalore. I have completed my 3rd year and successfully granted for 4th year. I know after my 4th year I have do an internship. But I want to do internship in ONGC for 1 year. I don’t know I am eligible or not. And also ONGC provides internship for Chemical student?

11th May 2018, 08:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship of 1 year in ONGC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th year student?

As you said you are studying B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) in 3rd year and want to do internship in ONGC for 1year after completing 4th year, then I can say, you are definitely eligible for internship in ONGC.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Short answer
12th May 2018, 01:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Internship of 1 year in ONGC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th year student?

Most of the universities ask the BTech students to pursue an internship during the Engineering itself and not after that.

I doubt you have some confusion regarding that so kindly clear it in your college with the concerned authority.

Also, there is no way that ONGC would allow you a training or internship of a year. They generally offer internship for 4-6 weeks, that too to the students currently studying in engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?