15th April 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?

Hello,
I haven't applied for Summer Internship in ONGC.
I am pursuing B.Tech with Electrical Engineering
in 3rd year now. So, I can apply for Winter Internship of
this year in ONGC?
Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Winter Internship at ONGC being a B.Tech Geosciences 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  4. Eligibility criteria and requirements to do Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
  8. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for internship in ONGC in 3rd year of Chemical engineering?
  10. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship for B.Tech(Information Science & Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. How to apply for internship at Reliance or ONGC? Contact detail of consultant?
  13. Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  14. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  18. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?
24th April 2015, 11:59 PM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?

Eligibility to apply for the internship in ONGC:

I am provide you the eligibility criteria for applying the internship in ONGC in the below attached file. Please read the attachment carefully
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC INTERNSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.pdf(340.5 KB, 186 views)
25th April 2015, 12:02 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?

ONGC stands for oil and natural gas corporation is a very well reputed and profit making industry. So getting training in such a company is not a easy task. You have to keep your academics good to get training in such a industry. Simply you have to apply through online application form for the training. Also you have to submit a college recommended letter for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?