23rd June 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai?

I am planning to apply for an internship related to an Architecture in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application.

25th June 2019, 12:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am planning to apply for an internship related to an Architecture in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application.

Last date to apply for the Architecture internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Mumbai is 28th June, 2019. If selected, candidates can start the Architecture internship immediately in the Godrej Properties Limited, Mumbai. Godrej Properties in one of the leading and reputed organizations in India. Interns can get the following benefits for doing the Architecture internship in Godrej Properties, Mumbai: Stipend, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week and Certificate.
25th June 2019, 01:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai?

The last date to apply for an Architecture Internship at Godrej Properties Limited in Mumbai is 28 June 2019.

Duration of this Internship is 3 months.

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as Architecture Internship at Godrej Properties Limited in Mumbai.

You may check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.godrejproperties.com/
25th June 2019, 05:32 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai is 28th June 2019.

For more information visit on (http://www.godrejproperties.com)
25th June 2019, 06:16 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The applications for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai can be submitted till 20/02/2019. The date of application is expired now. However, you can wait till the next available opportunity.

Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai is of 6 months duration.

You can check the website https://www.godrejproperties.com/ for details.
25th June 2019, 08:22 PM
bruno123

At present there is no vacancy for the Architecture internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai. The last date to apply for this internship was on 20th February 2019. To see the future openings applicant can visit the website www.godrejproperties.com
25th June 2019, 10:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 28th June 2019 for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai.

Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai is offering Architecture Internship for duration of 3 months.

Selected candidates can get Rs. 10,000 - 15,000/- per month as stipend for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai.
25th June 2019, 10:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for an Architecture Internship at Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai was 20th February 2019.

For current and future opening i am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.godrejproperties.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?