21st July 2019, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Front Office Telecalling Internship in We Lookup Consultancy Services?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Front Office Telecalling in We Lookup Consultancy Services. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

22nd July 2019, 04:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Front Office Telecalling Internship in We Lookup Consultancy Services?

Last date to apply for Front Office Telecalling Internship in We Lookup Consultancy Services has just passed. The last for application was 19 July 2019. So now you can not apply for Front Office Telecalling Internship in We Lookup Consultancy Services. You have wait for next schedule of Internship.
To apply for same Internship, the applicant should be female candidate only and should have at least 12th pass qualification in any discipline.
The applicant should good communication skills.

22nd July 2019, 05:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Front Office Telecalling Internship in We Lookup Consultancy Services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Front Office Telecalling in We Lookup Consultancy Services. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

Last date to apply for the Front Office Telecalling internship in the We Lookup Consultancy Services was 19th July, 2019.

Female candidates with very good communication skills were preferred for the Front Office Telecalling internship in the We Lookup Consultancy Services. Interns can get a stipend of Rs 6,000 per month for the Front Office Telecalling internship in the We Lookup Consultancy Services.

22nd July 2019, 11:09 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
According to the notification released by We, Lookup Consultancy Services interested aspirants can apply for an Internship program on or before 19th July 2019. Selected aspirants can get Rs. 6,000 per month as a stipend for the Front Office Telecalling internship at the We Lookup Consultancy Services. Please check Official website for more information about Internship.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?