21st July 2019, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Front Office Telecalling Internship in We Lookup Consultancy Services?

Hello Sir, I am interested to apply for Front Office Telecalling Internship in We Lookup Consultancy Services. I would like to know about the procedure for applying this Internship in this company. Kindly tell me about the procedure to apply for such Internship in this company.

23rd July 2019, 01:38 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Front Office Telecalling Internship in We Lookup Consultancy Services?

Please find below the procedure for applying Front Office Telecalling Internship in We Lookup Consultancy Services.

I am giving the contact details of the company below.

You can forward your updated resume for applying the Internship at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you according to their requirement.

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

We lookup Consulting Services
Survey no: 91, inside Sundarayya Vignana Kendram,
Greenlands colony, Gachibowli, Hyd - 32

You can also contact them over phone on +91 9966338292

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://www.welookup.co/
23rd July 2019, 08:40 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Front Office Telecalling Internship in We Lookup Consultancy Services?

The candidates willing to apply for Front Office Telecalling Internship in We Lookup Consultancy Services can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more detail visit on http://www.welookup.co/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?