27th May 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Tuan Jewels Private Limited Graphic Design Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Graphic Design Internship in Tuan Jewels Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

29th May 2019, 03:48 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Last date to apply for Tuan Jewels Private Limited Graphic Design Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Graphic Design Internship in Tuan Jewels Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Last date to apply for the Graphic Design internship in Tuan Jewels Private Limited was 19th February, 2019. There are no Graphic Design internship vacancies available in the Tuan Jewels Private Limited, at present. Interested candidates have to contact the company or can find the details in the internship portals for the Graphic Design internship in Tuan Jewels private Limited. Candidates with suitable interests and expertise were preferred for the Graphic Design internship in Tuan Jewels Private Limited.
29th May 2019, 04:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Tuan Jewels Private Limited Graphic Design Internship?

The last date to apply for the Graphic Design Internship in Tuan Jewels Private Limited was 19th February 2019. However, you can send them your resume for future reference.

The selected interns will get the benefit of stipend from Rs.2000 to 4000 per month along with the benefits of valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation.

You can get more details through the website https://www.tuanjewels.com.
29th May 2019, 08:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Last date to apply for Tuan Jewels Private Limited Graphic Design Internship was 19 February 2019. Duration of Internship was 1 month work from home job/internship.
At present there are no requirements for Graphic Design Internship in Tuan Jewels Private Limited. So you have to wait for next time of Internship.
29th May 2019, 11:06 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Tuan Jewels Private Limited was 19 February 2019.

Duration of this internship is 1 month.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.tuanjewels.com/
30th May 2019, 11:34 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

6th June is the Last date to apply for Tuan Jewels Private Limited Graphic Design Internship.

For more Detals visit on (http://www.tuanjewels.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?