15th April 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Graphic Design in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

16th April 2019, 02:12 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited?

Last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited?

The last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited is 28th April 2019.

You will get the stipend of Rs.12,000 per month and the duration of the Internship is 5 months.

You can visit the website https://circle.page/ for more information.
18th April 2019, 02:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited?

Hello Dear,

Last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited is 28th Apr 2019.

you can expect a Stipend of Rs. 12000 per month and the duration of this Stipend is 6 month.

Your responsibilities as a intern listed below :-

1. Working on design, creation, and production of our newspaper's
marketing communication materials
2. Planning for each city and proactive in understanding regional nuances
3. Designing, building, and maintaining our social media presence
4. Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns,
and assess against goals
5. Collaborating with internal teams to update and optimize advertising
campaigns
6. Identifying trends, insights, and optimizing spend and performance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?