28th January 2019, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited Electronics/Electrical Technician Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Electronics/Electrical Technician Internship in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

8th February 2019, 12:07 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Last date to apply for ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited Electronics/Electrical Technician Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Electronics/Electrical Technician Internship in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Electronics / Electrical Technician internship on or before 11th February, 2019 at ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited.

ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited offer two Electronics / Electrical Technician internship positions. Selected interns can get the following benefits: job offer, stipend, certificate, letter of recommendation, etc. for the Electronics / Electrical Technician internship in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?