20th September 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited IoT Devices Installation Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join IoT Devices Installation Internship in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

23rd September 2018, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited IoT Devices Installation Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join IoT Devices Installation Internship in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

The last date to apply for IoT Devices Installation internship at ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited is 4th October, 2018. Duration of the IoT Devices Installation internship at ZestIOT Technologies is 6 months. Candidates from Hyderabad and neighboring cities with skills in Linux and Raspberry Pi and should have basic knowledge of networking are preferred for the IoT Devices Installation internship at ZestIOT Technologies. Selected interns can get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 per month as a stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?