23rd January 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

List of IT companies to do MCA internship?

I am priya pareek. I am studying in MCA 4th sem. I am searching for Internship in IT Companies for my last semester's project. Please can you please provide me the List of those IT companies which provide free Internship/with stypend as early as possible.Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT companies to do MCA internship? -- [New]
  2. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  3. List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program
  4. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  5. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies?
  7. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
  8. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
  9. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  10. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  11. List of top IT companies offering Internship for MCA candidates in Pune?
  12. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students?
  13. How to take internship in Ahmedabad? List of IT companies in Ahmedabad?
  14. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  15. List of companies for internship? I am s student of MCA final year
  16. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  17. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore?
  18. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
24th January 2015, 11:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies to do MCA internship?

You can apply for Internship in following IT companies

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Tata Consultancy Services, Building No 6, Tower C, DLF Cyber City, U-25 Road, DLF City Phase III, Sector 24, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 675 6024

3. Infosys, Plot No. 44, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Phase 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2852 0261

4. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

5. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?