19th December 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program

Hi
I'm Ashok.I am studying in Mca final year. I am searching for Internship in IT Companies for my last semester's project. Please can you please provide me the List of those IT companies which provide Internship/with stypend as early as possible.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students?
  2. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  3. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
  4. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students?
  6. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  7. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  8. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  9. List of Companies that provide Internship or Mini Project for 2 months for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  10. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  11. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  12. List of the companies in Hyderabad providing internship to do Mini Project
  13. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
  14. List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies?
  15. List of top IT companies offering Internship for MCA candidates in Pune?
  16. Job Opportunities in Government sector for MCA candidates? Companies that are providing Internship?
  17. List of best companies providing Internship? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
20th December 2014, 12:09 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program

You can apply for internship in following companies.

1. Oracle, Ground & 7th Floor, DLF Building No 8, Tower C, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase - II
Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 432 8000

2. Zed Axis Technologies Pvt. Ltd., S-4 Unicom House, A-3 Commercial Complex,, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4564 1144

3. Deft Infosystems Private Limited, 309, Pratap Complex, G-92 , Munirka,
Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2619 4398

4. Total Application Software Co Private Limited, 06, 5, Pratap Bhavan, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi
Phone: 011 4150 9288

5. Newgen Software Technologies Ltd, E-44/13, Okhla Phase II, New Delhi, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?