21st March 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

List of companies for Industrial training in Bhubaneshwar

Hi, I am Shraddhanjali Mahanta. I finished my study in 2010 with diploma in metallurgy. I am pass out from Rourkela institute of technology college. I want do industrial training in Bhubahneshwar. ([email protected])
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  2. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  3. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  4. List of companies providing industrial training for B.Tech CSE students?
  5. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Industrial Chemistry student?
  6. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?
  7. List of companies which provides industrial training in Jaipur
  8. List companies for industrial training to B.Pharma students in Noida?
  9. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of core companies in Bhubaneshwar to do internship while doing EEE 3rd year in IIT, Bhubaneshwar?
  11. In which companies can I apply for industrial training while in 3rd year B.Tech EEE?
  12. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  13. List companies in Gurgaon for doing Industrial Training being a Electronic and Communication graduate?
  14. List of the companies which provide 6 months industrial training?
  15. List of companies which provide industrial training in Aurangabad or Pune
  16. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  17. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?
  18. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur?
22nd March 2017, 12:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies for Industrial training in Bhubaneshwar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Shraddhanjali Mahanta. I finished my study in 2010 with diploma in metallurgy. I am pass out from Rourkela institute of technology college. I want do industrial training in Bhubahneshwar. ([email protected])
Thank you.
List of companies for Industrial training in Bhubaneshwar:-

1. ABLab Solutions, Sneha Palace, Plot no.60, Lane 1, Laxmi Vihar,, near Sainik School ,Infront of Hindustan Wheels, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 0674 657 3832

2. Projectronics, Plot No. 321, Near Amway Building, Niladri Vihar Road, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 097764 14425

3. Techno Electronics, 149/2603, Dr. Ambedkar Vihar, Behind Bus Stand, Odisha
Baramunda, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha

4. Zenx, Lane-4, plot no: 1140/2401,aerodrome area, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 077880 0024
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?