15th October 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Odisha with contact number for internship programme in Mechanical stream

I am Mechanical Engineering in and want to do winter training so, I need some companies details with contact number for internship programme in Odisha.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for an Internship being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Odisha?
  3. List of companies offering 1 month Summer Internship in Odisha?
  4. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  5. List of companies in Gujarat providing internship programme in Mechanical Engineering
  6. List of core companies offering Internship to Mechanical 6th semester student in Bhubaneswar/Paradip?
  7. List of HR companies offering Winter Internship for 6 weeks for Undergraduate 2nd year student in Odisha?
  8. List of companies for three month internship for Mechanical stream in Jaipur
  9. Details of companies for summer internship programme in Kerala?
  10. Companies offering Paid Internship to BTech Mechanical 3rd year student in Odisha?
  11. How can I join one month internship programme after completing BE Mechanical Engineering? Which companies can I apply for internship?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  13. List of companies in Bhubaneswar for summer internship in EEE? Is there any branch of Thermax in Odisha?
  14. Courses during summer training for B.Tech 2nd year student helpful in placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Odisha? -- [New]
  16. List of companies in Gujarat offering internship programme for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  17. List of companies offering Internship to Civil 1st year student in Odisha?
  18. List of best companies to get summer internship?
2nd November 2017, 12:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Odisha with contact number for internship programme in Mechanical stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Mechanical Engineering in and want to do winter training so, I need some companies details with contact number for internship programme in Odisha.
List of the companies for Internship for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Odisha:-

1. ABLab Solutions, Sneha Palace, Plot no.60, Lane 1, Laxmi Vihar,, near Sainik School ,Infront of Hindustan Wheels, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 0674 657 3832

2. Projectronics, Plot No. 321, Near Amway Building, Niladri Vihar Road, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 097764 14425

3. Techno Electronics, 149/2603, Dr. Ambedkar Vihar, Behind Bus Stand, Odisha
Baramunda, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha

4. Zenx, Lane-4, plot no: 1140/2401,aerodrome area, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 077880 00245
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?