11th June 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Odisha?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 3rd year of BTech with Electronics and Communication Engineering. I am studying in Chennai but my hometown is Cuttack. So, I just want to know that there are companies in Odisha which provides an Internship for me? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  2. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  3. List of companies offering internship near Vijayawada for 3rd year ECE students?
  4. Companies offering Paid Internship to BTech Mechanical 3rd year student in Odisha?
  5. List of HR companies offering Winter Internship for 6 weeks for Undergraduate 2nd year student in Odisha?
  6. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  8. List of electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2rd year student in Vijayawada?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to Civil 1st year student in Odisha?
  10. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  12. List of companies offering 1 year Internship with stipend for ECE 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  13. List of companies offering 1 month Summer Internship in Odisha?
  14. List of companies offering paid Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Mumbai?
  15. Software companies offering an Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Vijayawada? -- [New]
  16. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Southern India?
  18. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?

13th June 2018, 12:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Odisha?

Here are some well reputed companies where you can apply for the internship:

Golden electronics and communication

Address: 292/4264,Sriguru Kalyan Mandap Lane, Near Hotel Mayfair Lagoon, Jaydev Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751013

Vikrant Electronics Private Limited

Address: Plot No: 183, Zone-B, VSS Nagar Road, Sector-A, Mancheswar Industrial Estate, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751010

Semtech

Address: Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751023

Orissa Transformers Private Limited

Address: S-3/72,SECTOR-A,ZONE-B,MANCHESWAR INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha 751010

Omtek Electronics Private Limited

Address: 153, Zone-A, Sector-A, Mancheswar Industrial Estate, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751010

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?