22nd April 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester candidate in Rajasthan?

Hello,
Can you tell me about the companies
which are providing Industrial Training
in Rajasthan? I am a Automobile Engineering
B.Tech student, studying in 7th semester.
Please help me to know about the companies.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  3. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
  4. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  5. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Mysore?
  6. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  7. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?
  8. Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester
  9. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student in Kerala?
  10. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  11. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  12. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  13. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  14. Companies that offer Industrial Training to students who are in their 3rd semester? Any companies in Nagpur?
  15. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
  16. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  18. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
26th April 2015, 04:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester candidate in Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you tell me about the companies
which are providing Industrial Training
in Rajasthan? I am a Automobile Engineering
B.Tech student, studying in 7th semester.
Please help me to know about the companies.
List of the companies for industrial internship in Rjasthan:-

1. K.D.K. Softwares (I) Pvt. Ltd., We Dig Hq, Subhash Marg, C Scheme, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 331 9550

2. Gati Technology Systems, 211-A, Bhagawati Kripa Apartment, Sindhi Colony, Opp.Chamatkareshwar Mahadev Temple, Near Space Cinema, Banipark, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 098290 45512

3. ZealSofts, # 34/86,Kiran Path, Mansarover, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 094622 94968

4. Permute IT Pvt. Ltd., 8, Siddarth Colony,, Sodala, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 098292 27944

5. Compucom Software Limited, 5, A, Tilak Marg, C Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 0141 511 5908
26th April 2015, 07:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester candidate in Rajasthan?

You can apply for training in following companies in Rajasthan

1. Perfect Auto Engineering, Fateh Tiba Marg, M D Road, Fateh Tiba Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 260 2310

2. Lucky Auto Engineers, Yamuna Path, Sarti Nagar, Near Calcutta House, New Sanganer Road, New Sanganer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 093146 16164

3. Bharat Automobile Engineers, Shop No 466, Indira Bazar, Indira Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 0141 231 2091
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?