27th November 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Companies that offer Industrial Training to students who are in their 3rd semester? Any companies in Nagpur?

Hello Sir,
I am a student at NIT,NAGPUR in Mechanical Engineering branch.I have just cleared 3rd semester and I am looking for a company that offers Industrial Training to the students like me.Can u please tell me about these companies in Nagpur.I'll b very thankful to you Sir.
Thanking You.

VARUN MESHRAM

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur?
  2. Which companies in Nagpur provides industrial training to polytechnic students?
  3. Companies offering Industrial Training to Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student in Nagpur?
  4. List of companies which can offer industrial training during summer in Nagpur?
  5. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  6. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Are there any companies which offer industrial training for 3rd year computer science student?
  8. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
  9. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  10. Companies which offer Industrial Training for Diploma engineering student in Kochi
  11. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  12. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  13. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  14. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
  15. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  16. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  17. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) 3rd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Companies offering internship to 3rd semester students? -- [New]
8th May 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies that offer Industrial Training to students who are in their 3rd semester? Any companies in Nagpur?

Sir/Madam,
I am Madhura Navalgund, cleared 3rd sem and waitin for result of 4th sem in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION.I am looking for a company that offers Industrial Training to the students
Can u please tell me about these companies in Nagpur.I'll b very thankful to you Sir.
Thanking You.

Yours sincearly,
Madhura Navalgund
23rd May 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies that offer Industrial Training to students who are in their 3rd semester? Any companies in Nagpur?

hi sir i m last year stundent nd im in EC nd i want to name of companys in ahemadabad, gandhinagar, baroda which provide traning
21st June 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
i'm BCA final yr student from Kamla nehry college,nagpur
i want to join any software company training in nagpur... please inform me
on [email protected]
its very imp. to me plse
thank you
10th September 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am student at GEC, chandrapur passed out in 2012 with aggreagate 58.10% in instrumentation engineering.Now i am looking for companies which are located in only nagpur or chandrapur and will offer me job only as instrumentation engineer.Is there?please send me ans.
17th April 2013, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

well.. is der no sir who has the answer to these question.. i believe its a corporate social responsibility to provide these students with some experience.
23rd July 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello , sir I am an student of 5th sem mechanical engineering and i am looking for industrial training companies in nagpur , please mail me at [email protected]
4th May 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am student of 4th sem and looking for industrial training companies in nagpur please mail me at [email protected]
5th May 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am student of 4th sem of Electronics and Telecommunication Branch and looking for industrial training companies in nagpur please mail me at [email protected]
1st November 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am Pranay K. Wani, a chemical engg. student, from Buldhana. I am in B.Tech 3'rd yr(5th sem.). I am interested in industrial training and want to apply for that. After this winter exam, i'll get 15 days of vacation and so I want to use them in doing some extra work. I kindly request you to suggest me usefull training industries in Nagpur. Below I am providing my email id for your reply. It will be very benificial for me sir if you consider my request. Thank You Sir!

E-mail Id: [email protected]
23rd April 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am a student of BE mechanical engg studying in 4 Th sem. I wanted to do industrial training in Nagpur . May I know which cmpnies provide such training in summer?plz mail me at [email protected]
22nd February 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m persuing mechanical enginering from jiet jodhpur 3rd year and i want to do training in manufacturing plants in automobiles company for 2 months mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?